Job #: 2021-019
Location: Seminole, TX
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide leadership and direction to the field technical operations team for daily operations maintenance and repair activities.
- Assist in design and planning of facility upgrades within the scope of the team and optimization of both new and existing field and terminal facilities.
- Provide technical support during project start up within the operating area.
- Foster mechanical and I&E standardization, uniformity and continuity through repeatable facility design, installation and maintenance.
- Interface with local I&E support staff to ensure successful project completion and satisfactory outcome.
- Provide detailed material & labor estimates for projects as assigned.
- Ensure installations adhere to corporate policies, procedures, applicable codes and regulations.
- Manage aspects of daily maintenance at the field level and coordinate material and resources.
- Manage I&E staff to ensure PLC, HMI and wireless communication configurations follow company standards and industry best practices.
- Provide technical expertise to support the local operating team as needed.
- Direct, manage and supervise employees and contractors
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or G.E.D., valid driver's license with an Associate Technical Degree desirable.
- Prior experience in electrical distribution, pipeline controls systems and knowledge of rotating equipment associated with liquid pipeline operations
- 15+ years of liquid hydrocarbon pipeline operations experience preferred, with a minimum of five years experience in overall field electrical, instrumentation and automation systems and equipment within major crude oil transportation systems surface facilities.
- Strong computer skills; MS Office Suite, PLC & HMI programming packages. Wireless communications configuration packages
- Strong personal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of compliance with federal, state, and local regulations ( i.e. DOT (Especially FCR 195),NEC, NFPA70E, OSHA, ect.)