Job #: 2020-034
Location: Levelland, TX
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for accurate measurement, sampling, operations, and custody transfer of various crude oil types being gathered and transported; following measurement manual procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible to reconcile system/segment line balance, batch changes, and system utilization and quality control.
- Performs (L) ACT and tank inspections with associated documentation.
- Responsible for measurement security at field locations and stations within area of responsibility.
- Perform batch change operations to ensure effective commodity segregation and quality.
- Performs various mathematical calculations associated with job duties to ensure accurate quality, quantity.
- Read and understand station flow diagrams, gate maps, and pipeline drawings.
- Interact with various computer programs to generate custody tickets and other operations required to perform assigned duties.
- Read, understand, and follow measurement manual procedures.
- Position requires manual dexterity and visual acuity, ability to lift 50 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- 2 years of oilfield measurement, preferably pipeline/station measurement experience.
- Experience with (L) ACT meter operations and station equipment, and meters calibration.
- Experience with crude oil analyzing equipment.
- Experience with (L) ACT unit design and operations.
- Experience with flow computers, Coriolis and Positive displacement meters.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suites, STAR, eMaint)
- Perform various mathematical calculations associated with job duties to ensure accurate quality and quantity.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must be a team player and work with others.
- Ability to multitask.
Physical and Environment Work Requirements:
- Requires fine motor skills and ability to lift 50 lbs
- Work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Visual acuity correctable to 20/40 distant and 20/20 near, Color Vision required: Ability to distinguish colors on LCD SCADA/HMI interface.
- Must be able to climb large storage tank stairs, with measurement equipment.
- Must be able to work at elevated heights.