Job #: 2021-003
Location: Levelland, TX - North Region
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform measurement/maintenance relief duties on 24-hour call out basis and perform measurement operations as needed.
- Identify and locate company pipelines including probing, marking, mapping, and flagging company pipelines and assets.
- Perform duties associated with "One Call" pipeline response system.
- Coordinate with third party and company personnel for excavations, crossings, and digs of company pipelines.
- Launching/receiving pipeline scrapers/pigs and all duties associated to maintain line integrity and safe operation.
- Perform valve inspections and associated documentation to ensure proper operation.
- Identify and coordinate pipeline (Right of Way) R.O.W. maintenance and line marker replacement/additions as needed.
- Train and become proficient in other work disciplines and perform relief duties as needed.
- Read and understand line/station gate valve maps, flow diagrams, and alignment drawings.
- Other duties and projects assigned as necessary.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must possess valid drivers license and have a good driving record.
- Must live within 30 miles of report location.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in petroleum industry, preferably pipeline operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet).
- Proficient with laptop computer operations and mapping programs.
- Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Centurion)
- Requires manual dexterity and visual acuity, ability to lift up to 100 lbs., and work outside in all weather conditions, and extended hours.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.