Job #: 2021-051
Location: Seminole, TX
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Direct, manage, and supervise field measurement teams; includes both company and contract work groups
- Provide assistance to Region Manager in coordinating measurement activities for pipeline facilities repair, installation and modifications;
- Assure all measurement facilities and associated equipment are operating properly by identifying, reporting and resolving matters with measurement, maintenance, operations and technical personnel.
- Account for gross and net over and short and identify and resolve measurement concerns.
- Ensure adequate meter proving frequency is accomplished by the Measurement Specialists and Techs.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local codes and regulations.
- Ensure all crude and sampling programs are completed as per Centurion Measurement Manual
- Implement and adhere to API and company policy concerning measurement practices for custody transfer concerning tank gauging and liquid field measurement
- Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related maintenance activities for pipeline and facilities and preparation of data for entry into the company LMEP and Maximo program;
- Maintaining the highest standards for HES performance
- Assist Centurion Scheduling Team to ensure crude oil movements thru facilities maintain safe and efficient inventory levels.
- Other duties and projects assigned as necessary.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience or progressive responsibility in a crude pipeline measurement setting. Lead or supervisory experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical, business and entrepreneurial skills.
- Proven knowledge and capable of complying with federal, state and local pipeline regulations.
- Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. FCR 195 (Administered by Centurion)
- Thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment.
- Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations.
- Sound knowledge of API, ASME, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects.
- Ability to follow and apply new technological developments in the pipeline industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite a plus).
- Ability to effectively motivate, coach, and mentor team members.
- Ability to work effectively with other teams/departments.