Human Resources Generalist
Job #: 2021-005
Location: Midland, TX
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Exempt
Centurion Pipeline is an oil-gathering, common carrier pipeline and storage system company. We operate approximately 3,100 miles of crude oil pipelines. Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people.
Centurion Pipeline is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resources Generalist, based in Midland, Texas.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide generalist Human Resources support to employees in Midland and surrounding areas
- Provide assistance to and development partnerships with managers and employees on various human resource-related issues
- Apply knowledge and experience in standard HR policies and programs, including EEO, FMLA, compensation, performance management, talent development, recruiting, etc.
- Facilitate the recruiting, hiring, and on-boarding process with managers
- Present on HR-related topics, and lead or facilitate training and development programs
- Facilitate the performance management and development process
- Develop and administer policies, programs and projects, in accordance with business needs and requirements
- Works closely with office and field-based client groups to achieve desired company results and meet business objectives
- Able to complete requests for data corrections, organization moves, position updates, as well as any other actions within the HRIS system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in the midstream/oil and gas industry, working with and supporting management and employees on various employment related issues and items
- Proficient user experience in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) or similar HRIS system
- Must be able and willing to travel to work-site locations outside of Midland on a frequent basis, with occasional travel to Houston. Travel consists of ~50% of the time between field sites and Houston
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and management
- Experience presenting to large groups on various HR-related topics and training programs
- Proficiency in MS Office - MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint