Construction & Maintance Tech
Job #: 2021-018
Location: Levelland, TX
Type: Regular, Full-Time, Non-exempt
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee company/contractor crews performing field and station maintenance activities.
- Ensure all job permits are completed and reviewed with crew to ensure safe work site.
- Oversee/perform worksite excavations, general pipeline maintenance activities, flange bolt ups.
- Provide assistance to Construction Supervisor / Construction Lead in coordinating maintenance activities for pipeline facilities repair, installation, and modifications.
- Provide supporting documentation for all services and materials to properly track and document projects.
- Gather relevant field information to assist in project estimating.
- Maintaining the highest standards for HES performance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High School diploma or G.E.D., Vocational Training desirable
- Degree Preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 3-5 years experience on pipeline maintenance and construction activities
- Practical experience of pipeline systems and surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment
- Practical experience with ditch excavation, pipeline welding, coating, and pipeline repair
- Practical understanding of pipeline transportation system operations
- Knowledge of API, ASME, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects
- Must be a self-starter and motivated to persevere through complications in projects
- Must possess strong computer skills (MS Office suite, Emaint, Xmaps)
- Ability to obtain Operator Qualification per D.O.T. CFR 195 for all monitored or performed work duties
- Ability to work effectively with other teams/departments